In Need Of Help



A lot of people have expressed a desire to help out David and I when needs arise. Well, I have been prescribed some new medications that my insurance doesn't cover and we are not at a place where we can afford them right now. So, if you were wanting to give financially, now would be a great time. Below is a link to our PayPal account, where you can put money directly in. For those who want to help out, but are not in a position to give financially, I will be putting out a meal train soon. I started a new chemo drug that seems to make me just as sick as the previous one, but this will be every week for the next 11 weeks. So, with little reprieve from sickness, meals would be very helpful right now. To all who have been helping us out and praying for us consistently, we want to thank you. We feel so loved and blessed by you.

PayPal giving link

Comments

Popular Posts